Teresa’s Peppered Cheese Ball
- 1 (200 gr) baked, barbeque or smoked salmon
- 1 (227 gr) pkg brick or mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1 (250 gr) pkg cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove (chopped fine)
- 2 tsp finely chopped chives
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tsp cracked black pepper
Combine all ingredients except pepper into a bowl, mix well and shape into small to medium sized balls. Roll in the Pepper to coat outside of the ball. Chill to blend flavours. Serve with crackers or sliced baguette. Store in fridge for up to 2 to 3 weeks.
Note: This salmon ball is great for an outdoor appetizer or serving at indoor events or gatherings. For softer spread serve at room temperature or soften the salmon ball by lightly heating in microwave on low for a few seconds.
On some of our larger group and corporate outings, my wife Teresa (with some begging from me) will make her famous Peppered Cheese Ball. We have had so many people ask for the recipe we have decided to post it on our site for you all to enjoy. We usually make 3 or 4 salmon balls with our leftover salmon from dinner or even with a small pack of smoked salmon. It makes a great cracker or baguette spread.