- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounces) fillets salmon
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
3.Brush each salmon fillet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the top of the fillets with the breadcrumb mixture.
4.Bake salmon in preheated oven until it flakes easily with a fork, approximately 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.