Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Hook: 8 to 2 Thread: Fire Orange 6/0 Tail: Unraveled pearl mylar tubing from body Body: Small pearl mylar tubing Underwing: Yellow marabou Wing: Fluorescent green marabou
- Wrap thread to bend of hook.
- Slide a 1 1/2 inch piece of small pearl mylar tubing over eye of hook, and about 1 cm past hook bend.
- Secure at bend of hook with thread, and allow the last cm of mylar tubing to unravel to form tail.
- Whip finish and head cement at rear. 4) Tie in thread at eye of hook, and secure other end of mylar tubing in place.
- Tie in a piece of yellow marabou at eye of hook, with tips extending to end of tail.
- Tie in green marabou over the yellow marabou.
- Trim, whip finish, and head cement.