Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Hook: 10-6 Nymph Thread: 6/0 Black Body: Olive/Green Chenille Rib: Medium Gold Flat Tinsel Legs: Blue Pheasant Rump
- Tie in ribbing at bend of hook.
- Then, tie in olive chenille.
- Wrap thread forward to eye of hook, and then wrap the chenille forward and secure with thread. Leave enough room to tie in legs.
- Wrap ribbing forward and secure with thread, and trim.
- Tie in a clump of blue pheasant on top, bottom, and both sides. Legs should extend past body slightly.
- Trim excess pheasant, whip finish, and head cement.