Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Hook: 4-1/0 Tiemco 7999 Thread: 6/0 Fire Orange Body: Flat silver tinsel (optional)Wing: Purple marabou w/ silver flashabou out each side Over-Wing: Light blue marabou
- Tie in flat silver tinsel at bend of hook and wrap forward about 3/4 the way up the hook shank.
- Tie in purple marabou about 3/4 the way up the hook shank, marabou should extend well past the hook.
- Tie in a clump of light blue marabou over the purple marabou.
- Tie in 3 or 4 strands of silver flashabou out each side.
- Form a nice tapered head with thread, whip finish, and head cement.