Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Chum Fly 2
Hook: 4-1/0 Tiemco 7999 Thread: 6/0 Fire Orange Body: Flat silver tinsel (optional)Under-Wing: Peach marabou Wing: White marabou w/ silver flashabou out each sideOver-Wing: Peach marabou
- Tie in flat silver tinsel at bend of hook and wrap forward about 3/4 the way up the hook shank.
- Tie in peach marabou about 3/4 the way up the hook shank, marabou should extend well past the hook.
- Tie in a clump of white marabou over the peach marabou
- Tie in another clump of peach marabou over the white marabou.
- Tie in 3 or 4 strands of silver flashabou out each side.
- Form a nice tapered head with thread, whip finish, and head cement.