Fly Fishing – Fly Patterns
Hook: 10-6 nymph Thread: 6/0 Black Tail: Pheasant RumpBody: Olive chenille Rib: Copper wireHackle: Pheasant Rump
- Tie in pheasant rump at bend of hook for tail.
- Next, tie in copper wire ribbing and olive chenille.
- Wrap olive chenille forward along hook shank and tie off just before eye.
- Wrap copper wire over chenille and secure with thread.
- For the hackle you can either wrap pheasant rump and pull back with fingers. Or tie in several pheasant rump fibers on top, bottom, and both sides.
- Whip finish, and head cement.