- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 4 (4 ounce) filets salmon
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2. In a small bowl, stir together butter, mustard and honey. Set aside. In another bowl, mix together bread crumbs, pecans and parsley.
3.Brush each salmon filet lightly with honey mustard mixture, and sprinkle the top of the filets with the bread crumb mixture.
4.Bake salmon in preheated oven until it flakes easily with a fork, approximately 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, and garnish with a wedge of lemon.
Home | Contact Us | About STS | FAQ | Recipes | About Mission
Salmon | Steelhead | Sturgeon | Trout | Seasonal | Corporate | Fly Fishing | Fly Patterns
Rates | Links & Articles | Photos | Weekly Blog | Seasonal Report | Fishing Gear Reviews
If you encounter a problem or broken link, please contact the Webmaster.