Cilantro Roasted Salmon
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of one lime
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon fillet -- skin on
- 1 large ripe tomato -- seeded and chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Place the garlic, cilantro, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the lime juice, salt, and pepper in a blender or a food processor. Process until creamy.
2. Brush a baking pan or sheet with the remaining oil and place the salmon in it.
3. Spread the cilantro mixture on the salmon, scatter the tomato over it, and sprinkle with a little more salt and pepper.
4. Bake, uncovered until the salmon is done Approximately minutes. Serve immediately.
Home | Contact Us | About STS | FAQ | Recipes | About Mission
Salmon | Steelhead | Sturgeon | Trout | Seasonal | Corporate | Fly Fishing | Fly Patterns
Rates | Links & Articles | Photos | Weekly Blog | Seasonal Report | Fishing Gear Reviews
If you encounter a problem or broken link, please contact the Webmaster.