Sandpiper Golf & Country Club
Not only does the Fraser valley provide world class fishing but also world class golfing. Imagine this, you arrive into the City of Vancouver, within a 90 minute drive your surrounded by Alpine mountains, river's full of salmon, trout and sturgeon and some of the best kept greens in the Valley. Once your checked in, one of our river jet boats pick you up at the private dock located near the 17th green. Within minutes your fishing on one of the most productive river's in the world. After your day of fishing you head back to the 17th green where your clubs are waiting for a round of golf.
The Sandpiper golf club is a new 18 hole course. The golf course is framed by majestic firs and cedars on the upland holes and the shores of the Harrison River on the other holes. The water and mountain views are spectacular and make for a memorable golf experience.
This is a beautiful and intimate destination resort, set on the shores of the Harrison River and nestled amongst the mountains. Depending on the time of year, visitors will witness the splendor of eagles, hawks, herons and spawning salmon.
- Golf Shop and Concession
- Electric power carts and club rentals
- Tournaments welcome
- Gourmet dining at Rowena's Inn
To preserve the immaculate conditioning of the greens, soft spikes are mandatory.
Included in Each Package
- nights accommodations at Sandpiper Golf & Country Club
- 6 hours of guided Salmon, Trout or Sturgeon fishing with one of our professional fishing guides.
- Continental Breakfast each morning
- Catered Lunch for each day of guided fishing
- All fishing tackle, fully equipped jet boats and private guide exclusive to your group.
- Complimentary STS Ball Caps.
- Digital photo's of your fishing vacation
- package can be upgraded to 8 hours of fishing each day, add $60 per person per day
Please call or email for Custom Package rates.
(Fishing Licenses, gratuities and tax not included in any package)
If the package your looking for is not above please call or email us for your personalized vacation package.
Use the to see how Canadian prices compare to your dollar. Please note that conversions reflected here are approximate and are only valid at the time of viewing. Exchange rates are subject to change daily.
Home | Contact Us | About STS | FAQ | Recipes | About Mission
Salmon | Steelhead | Sturgeon | Trout | Seasonal | Corporate | Fly Fishing | Fly Patterns
Rates | Links & Articles | Photos | Weekly Blog | Seasonal Report | Fishing Gear Reviews
If you encounter a problem or broken link, please contact the Webmaster.